A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas

Title: A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages: 705
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, New Adult
Publisher: Bloomsbury Children's/ Raincoast Books
Release Date: May 2, 2017
Buy: Amazon|Chapters Indigo|Kobo 
Rating: 5/5

Summary (Goodreads)
A nightmare, I’d told Tamlin. I was the nightmare.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin’s maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit—and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well. As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords—and hunt for allies in unexpected places.



Review: 


I'm addicted to this series!! Sarah J. Maas is by far one of my favourite authors and I will read anything by her since I started reading her books. By far this lovely book was emotional, twisty, surprising, fantastic and overall amazing. I liked how we got to see more of the world building and the surrounding courts in this book because the way the book ends Sarah J. Maas can definitely do more with the story and characters.  There were also moments that I wanted to cry but in the end I was very happy with the end of the series and how the characters were left off.

While A Court of Mist and Fury left us with that amazing cliffhanger with Feyre entering back into the Spring Court. I definitely was Team Rhys by the end of that book and it did not change with this one. I still need more Rhys because he is so swoony + hot. Sarah J. Maas did an excellent job with the end with all her story lines that I was wishing there was more once I got to the last page. A Court of Wings and Ruin brought out more of Feyre's character and her relationship with Rhys. Feyre is an amazing character who has grown through the series. She is not perfect and will do anything to help her friends and family, especially Rhys' court and her sisters. At one point in the book I thought my heart was breaking in two. I even loved all the war scenes!

Overall, ACOWAR was perfect. Very excited that there is going to be more in the series!! Even though it was the end of Feyre's story and the world of Prythian. If you have already started this series you will definitely want to read this amazing book! You will also have a serious book hangover that I already want to re-read the series. Well worth the wait and all the tears!

5/5

Favourite quotes: 

“I would have waited five hundred more years for you. A thousand years. And if this was all the time we were allowed to have... the wait was worth it.”

“it is the family you make, not the one you are born into, that matters.”


Comments

  1. Ooh, I'm glad to see that you liked this one! I still haven't read it, but I really enjoyed ACOTAR and ACOMAF! I need to read this one soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop