Bloggers Block

BLOGGERS BLOCK

This year has been one roller-coaster for my family and I. In January you think that the year will be great! Instead mine has been very hard due to losing my grandfather and father in the same year. If you have been noticing a decline in posting it is because of everything going on personally in my life. Noticing these things have prompted me to post this because it is hard for me to keep up to date with posts and writing reviews at times. I'm even having trouble reading at the moment due to all the stress.

If you have any suggestions please let me know to help me during this time. 




Current read: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop