The 5th Wave (Movie Review)


The 5th Wave
Book by: Rick Yancey 
Release Date: January 22, 2016


Just after watching The 5th Wave in theaters, I know already that I want to watch it again. The movie is roughly 2 hours long and it followed Rick Yancey's novel. Since the book came out back in 2013, I knew I had to instantly read it because it was going to be a hit. Thank you Penguin Canada for allowing me to review this book! The 5th Wave is one of my favorite books. 

The acting that Chloe Grace Moretz who portrays Cassie (our heroine in the books) did an amazing job. Any movie she has done recently has been really good. The novel had me at the edge of my toes and now I really want to re-read the book.  Plus the actors who played Ben and Evan were beyond hot and did a great job with their characters (especially with one scene with Evan and Cassie).

If you haven't already seen the movie, I recommend you buy your ticket to this movie, see it today or even read the book because you will not be disappointed by both. I can't wait until the next movie comes out!

Be sure to check out my review of the book! REVIEW

4.5/5 

Trailer:


Comments

  1. I'm not sure if it's out in theaters here yet. I want to watch it so badly, though.

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop