Important News!


As many have seen there has been some changes that has happened on my blog. The reason I am writing this post is to tell all my followers the change of my URL. A few days ago I was thinking maybe I should change my URL to be stuckinyabooks, but I changed my mind immediately after I changed it. Apparently, after I thought it was changed it was missing the "s" at the end and was taken by another person.

If you look closely......

I then noticed the change in my stats which was very low and publishers wondering what is going on with my URL. Then I had to change all my review archives, twitter, goodreads and many other sites to make sure my followers were able to still access them to the new URL. I still hope that you are still interested in reading my blog and hopefully understand the changes that were made.

If you have any question please leave it in the comments!

Thanks!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop