Allegiant Challenge: Why I Love the Series

As we are approach the release of Allegiant which is the most anticipated book of this year, Harpercollins Canada has a challenge for readers to participate in where you can win some Allegiant goodies for the release of Allegaint in less than a month! Be sure to add the countdown to your blog!

 First post is Why do I love this series? 

When I first read this series back in 2012 near the almost release of Insurgent I already heard amazing things about it from bloggers that it is full of action and that the writing was amazing. The funny thing when I read it I was at school trying to write a 20 page paper. Of course I was instantly sucked in by the plot as well as the connections between the characters. In those amount of hours that I read it, I established that my favorite scene in Divergent was the Ferris Wheel (capture the flag) It had courage, and a little chemistry between the characters. This is a really diverse book that really pulled me in as the reader. 

After reading Divergent I knew it was going to be an excruciating next few months before the release of Insurgent but it was full worth the wait since it was another amazing read! I had to know what was going to happen and with Veronica's writing it was a fast read that near the end I was looking for more pages. I love this series for its creativity and the fact that its different than any other dystopian novel I have ever read.  AND I have read many of them. The development of the Fractions were a great idea!I have re-read Divergent multiple times which I can say I am a HUGE Divergent fan and I am looking forward to the movie which comes out in March 2014, because after watching that trailer and watching the HOTNESS of Four well....If you haven't read this series yet add it to your wishlist! You will not regret this decision while you are at the bookstore trying to look for your next book to read! 

My excitement for Allegiant is over the top because I have been waiting over a year but as this day finally approaches it will be worth the wait to see how the series will end after that ending in Insurgent. It will be hard to believe that the series will be over at first but thats why they develop re-reading them. I am excited that it will be posted from Four (Tobias) and Tris' point of views which is awesome because Tobias has a whole lot going on with him with his father and his fears. It will be interesting how it will go. 

Top 10 Reasons to read This Series:

1. The intense Action
2. Tris is one kick ass main character who tries to overcome herself
3. Four (Need I say more)
4. Insurgent was OMG
5. Veronica Roth is an amazing author, I look forward to any future books by her
6. LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL ALLEGIANT!!
7. It is being made into a movie!
8. Add these book onto your reading list immediately!
9. It is addictive 
10. Set in the beautiful city of Chicago 

About Divergent: 

In Beatrice Prior's dystopian Chicago world, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue--Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives. For Beatrice, the decision is between staying with her family and being who she really is--she can't have both. So she makes a choice that surprises everyone, including herself.

During the highly competitive initiation that follows, Beatrice renames herself Tris and struggles alongside her fellow initiates to live out the choice they have made. Together they must undergo extreme physical tests of endurance and intense psychological simulations, some with devastating consequences. As initiation transforms them all, Tris must determine who her friends really are--and where, exactly, a romance with a sometimes fascinating, sometimes exasperating boy fits into the life she's chosen. But Tris also has a secret, one she's kept hidden from everyone because she's been warned it can mean death. And as she discovers unrest and growing conflict that threaten to unravel her seemingly perfect society, Tris also learns that her secret might help her save the ones she loves . . . or it might destroy her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop