Waiting on Wednesday (75) The Ward by Jordana Frankel

Title: The Ward 
Author: Jordana Frankel
Pages: 384
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins
Release Date: April 30, 2013

Summary:

Sixteen-year-old Ren is a daredevil mobile racer who will risk everything to survive in the Ward, what remains of a water-logged Manhattan. To save her sister, who is suffering from a deadly illness thought to be caused by years of pollution, Ren accepts a secret mission from the government: to search for a freshwater source in the Ward, with the hope of it leading to a cure.

However, she never expects that her search will lead to dangerous encounters with a passionate young scientist; a web of deceit and lies; and an earth-shattering mystery that’s lurking deep beneath the water’s rippling surface.

Jordana Frankel’s ambitious debut novel and the first in a two-book series, The Ward is arresting, cinematic, and thrilling—perfect for fans of Scott Westerfeld or Ann Aguirre

Comments

  1. Oooo, I got this one from Edelweiss almost a month ago! Will be reading it soon :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I am super curious about this book! Sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop