Waiting on Wednesday (71) Fault Line by Christa Desir

Title: Fault Line
Author: Christa Desir 
Pages: 240
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date: November 12, 2013

Summary: (Goodreads)


Ben could date anyone he wants, but he only has eyes for the new girl — sarcastic free-spirit, Ani. Luckily for Ben, Ani wants him too. She’s everything Ben could ever imagine. Everything he could ever want.

But that all changes after the party. The one Ben misses. The one Ani goes to alone.

Now Ani isn’t the girl she used to be, and Ben can’t sort out the truth from the lies. What really happened, and who is to blame?

Ben wants to help her, but she refuses to be helped. The more she pushes Ben away, the more he wonders if there’s anything he can do to save the girl he loves.

Comments

  1. Wow, I don't read a lot of comtemp, but I may give this one a try. The description definitely has me curious. Love the impact of the cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What really happened, and who is to blame?
    That is what I want to know! Intrigued!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop