Follow Friday (6)

Q: Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?

Good question, I think I avoid anything with self-help and magazines (dont really read them anymore). This is because when I go to the book store I go straight to the Young Adult section/ Fiction section(depends on which Author will be on the shelf ex. Emily Giffin, Meg Cabot) I have always never liked self-help, I found it boring and it didnt help me. Magazine are too full of gossip, I can only handle so much. 

What do you avoid? 

Comments

  1. Good answer! No self help books for me either.
    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower! Self Help books was such a good answer! I didn't even think of those...I still love flipping through magazines though :)

    http://yamagicpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read magazines anymore much either, unless their food magazines to find new recipes!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower!!! I can't wait to read more on your blog!!!! :)

    I've never read a self-help book, but I've always wondered how helpful they actually are! :)

    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-my-first-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I avoid self help too. I generally find them boring.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I didn't even think about self help books! I avoid those too, don't think they've written anything that can help me much ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop