Heroine Tournament- Team Clara

Hey everyone! This year I will be representing Clara from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I love this series and I love Clara because she is one awesome heroine. In the tournament Clara first faces off against Rose from Vampire Academy on December 12, 2011. If you are a fan of the Unearthly series and loves Clara as your favorite heroine, be sure to vote!! A Big thanks to Cynthia Hand for creating such awesome book and the awesome characters that go along with it. I love all of the books, including the upcoming release of the next part of the series Hallowed !! Good luck to all the other competitors!!

How YOU can help:)
  • Please vote on December 12 at YA Sisterhood blog. Voting will last 24 hours and her first opponent is Rose of Vampire Academy
  • You can also spread the word about voting, by tweeting, blogging, tumbler, facebook and much more would be soo appreciated 
  • The hashtag for Clara is #VoteClaraHeroineTourney 
  • I will also be tweeting and blogging and it will also be on my Facebook Page
Lets make Clara our Heroine for this Tournament! Let's make this a fun voting and if you have any ideas you can leave a comment below:D

Check out these AWESOME Buttons created by Avery from Avery's Book Nook
 Thank YOU!!


YA 
Sisterhood


YA 
Sisterhood


YA 
Sisterhood



Comments

  1. So a half angel goes up against a half vampire... sadly I like both but lets hope I decide whether or not to vote for Clara over Rose (a miracle will be needed... not really). :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I love those buttons, they are beautiful! I really hope that Clara & Alex don't go up against each other!!!
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop