Review- The Key by Felicia Rogers

I thought The Key by Felicia Rogers was Great!! It has action, romance, paranormal creatures,good vs evil.! It is one of those books that will pull you in from beginning to End,
The storyline was well put together. I loved each of the characters, personality. The love story between Maddie and Chase (loved) was AMAZING, they have great chemistry from beginning to end. They are destined to be together. Chase Donovan is officially my hero, he's handsome, protective, loving,and would do anything for Maddie. The book was told from a few perspectives: Maddie, Chase, and Dougal, who was an interesting character from the beginning. I fell in love with each of them. The research was well put together, and I liked the concept of the history behind it. The ending was beautiful, just as I imagined it would be!
I thoroughly enjoyed this read, and I cant wait until the sequel to come out!
Thanks to Felicia who provided me a copy to review and I look forward to many other works:)


Summary:
A teenage girl suffering from a family tragedy, Maddie Clevenger is oblivious to the ancient mystery surrounding her. She’s young and incredibly unlucky, in life and in love. She should be enjoying her senior year of high school, but instead she is tormented by a reoccurring nightmare and a very real stalker. But all that changes when Chase Donovan, an Air Force brat with a protective streak, shows up at school. Will Chase be the key to helping her solve her stalker problem? Will he be the key to solving the mystery surrounding her family’s past?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop