In My Mailbox (2)

This week in my mailbox I got.....

An ARC of the Mephisto Covenant:The Redemption of Ajax
by Trinity Faegen + swag ( the book is also signed) I won this from All 4 Alabama Auction

Thanks Trinity !
Cant wait to read it:)



EgmontUSA | September 27, 2011 | Hardcover
Jax, a son of Hell, and Sasha, a descendent of Eve, unexpectedly find love, but Sasha must sacrifice the purity of her soul to save him while he struggles to keep her safe from his brother Eryx, whose mission is to take over Hell and abolish humanity's free will.
www.trinityfaegen.com/



 Also what I won from the auction is these 5 titles all ARCs

The Everafter- Amy Huntley
Bloodthristy- Flynn Meaney
Hunger- Jackie Morse Kessler
Before I Die- Jenny Downham
Vampire Crush- A.M. Robinson

* I will probably give some of these away!




This is what I bought this week

Unfriended by Katie Finn
Sirensong by Jenna Black

Comments

  1. I'd be happy to win Vampire Crush lol :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads. Hope you enjoy them =)
    My overflowing mail box: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox15.html

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing The Mephisto Convenant all over the place and I'm not sure if that's a sign I should read it or not. Still, you have some fabulous books here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping my blog!

    And yes, I will see you at the chat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I try to get back to all comments, so check the box for follow up emails, or give me the link to your blog and I'll stop by! I love reading comments!

Thanks Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop