Sorry...been Busy.. Updated




Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting for a while, because I am in school with tons of homework.
I still read in my spare time if I get any. I have started to read most of my books on my KOBO reader on my computer because its more accessible. I have taken a liking to Lauren Barnholdt, writing because it takes me back, and I love reading new stories with her books, Two Way Street, One Night That Changes Everything and Aces Up. I included a link to a prequel novella to ONE NIGHT THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING…. I look forward to many books by her and even Jenny Hans writing.

With almost finishing Alyson Noels books Immortals, last book coming out soon. I have included a picture of the new book cover which is just beautiful coming out June 7th, 2011. With learning about all the characters and the love between them.. you just can't wait to see what the end is, and what is going to happen to Ever and Damien.
With reading a new series called Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, The cover is just really pretty and this is a 3 part series about:Evie's always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she's falling for a shape-shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours. But Evie's about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures. So much for normal. The next books is due to come out this year some time.

Hopefully to be back soon after school is over.
Thanks to whoever reads my blog and enjoys reading Young Adult novels!
http://laurenbarnholdt.com/beforethatnight/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG Giveaway Surprise

March Madness Box Giveaway!!!

Mid-Winter's Eve Giveaway Hop